Monday, August 16, 2010

Ebony Love's Love




Just the other day I had the pleasant experience of working with Ebony Love a.k.a The Hook. She is known in the hip hop community for her work with; Rick Ross, Lil Wayne, Young Gotti, Gucci Mane to name only a few.
We got her prepped for her video to be featured at Morehouse college where she was nominated as song writer of the year.

Ebony Love is really re branding her image to capture that sultry lounge singer, Billie Holiday, Marilyn Monroe look.

We decided to really play up her eyes, and I found a new favorite product!!! Covergirl Liquid Blast, Blackfire. LOVE IT. We gave her smoky eye with metallic overlay used the liquid blast to line her eyes and smudge out for that sultry smoky eye. Then went back over with the liquid blast to make it very INTENSE. Creme color blush to sculpt her cheeks and natural lip with hint of gold pigment in the center.

I had a great time....shes a great girl and GOOD LUCK EBONY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so late but I have to thank you again for doing such an Amazing job on my make up for my wedding day. What you do is truly an art.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete